Saturday, December 31, 2011

I ALEIDA I NEWS 30th December 2011!

Hi everyone!

ALEIDA happy to announce that the new room for dresses has opened it doors. You will find more then 15 new formal dresses and also make sure to check out The Noir Collection.
Designer aleida.rhode release another lovely Dresses with variety of colors !!
you will love them.
Come to check them out  for your collection.
 I ALEIDA I Anas love - red

Hair - Vanity hair Dolly Pink
Skin -Glam Affair- Linn Natural -
Eyes FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes -
Earrings - Gems & Kisses - Heart in Love Shoes- *GF* Square-toe Shoes "Sophie" -red-
Purse- *katat0nik* (pink) Bunny Costume
Pose - *agapee*  pose

 I ALEIDA I Be my date dress

Hair - Vanity Hair: Lys HP-Auburn
Skin - Glam Affair- Linn
Miamai_Chante Fur Stole Brown
Shoes- *GF* Square-toe Shoes "Sophie" -olive-


 I ALEIDA I Zarah trumpet dress - plum/black
Hair :: PM :: Sun in Ebony *Hair Attachment*
Eyes- FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Brown
 Accessories :: PM :: Ana Earring
Boots - lassitude & ennui Selene mesh boots black/red


 Here is LM to the main shop
 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bonaire06/61/37/22

No comments: