Monday, January 30, 2012

ALEIDA's New Valentine collection !

Hello to all those lovers out there!

Valentines Day is approaching us quickly! We have made a room with Valentine themed fashion for men & women for you to enjoy at EXTREMELY affordable prices! Starting at 60L and up.
Main Store LM http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bonaire06/41/22/22



Valentine offer: 
All red clothes/shoes/dresses for her : 50 % OFF
All wine/red clothes/shoes/pants for him - 50 % OFF
Untill 14th February midnight SLT



Till Feb 14th !

Credits
top 
Outfit - I ALEIDA I Paula queen of pearls - valentine included hat
Shoes - I ALEIDA I Vivian pumps - red
Hair - Salon de GLOW <hairpieces> F-01 (Blossoms color)
Accessories - Artistry by ~E~   Sidney Bracelet and Earring - Blush
Eyes - FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Warm Silver

middle 
Outfit - I ALEIDA I Wippys choice  - raven

Accessories -  MANDALA /female/SINRA 2 NAIL/black
                          (wml)Blume bracelet and pierced earring - red
Hair  - *Dura-Boys&Girls*29

Skin - Glam Affair- Linn

Eyes - FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Deep Warm Silver 
Eyelashes - :: DUTCH TOUCH ::IsiS:: Eyelashes
Shoes - I ALEIDA I Vivian pumps - black

bottom 
Outfit - I ALEIDA I Valetine pack (female)
Hair - EPT:SAKURA Dance Hair Black

No comments: