Saturday, April 06, 2013

New release from Fine Smith, SAS, AZUL,Dura and CRYSTAL LINE!!

I paused my secondlife for a while. There are more new and lovely products in the world by many designers. We are lucky to get most updated items and dress us up for the date or occasional events. :) Enjoy our world with our friends and family. I am one of lucky people.
Today, I introduced my favorite brands to you.
Here is pictures and hope enjoy it. 
Erica from AZUL

Rehana from AZUL I used Vinn wong art work as backdrop

Rehana from AZUL


((Crystal Line))Diamond Petit Necklace& Petit pierce-Pear
*Dura-Boys&Girls*42


Hat and necklace from FINE SMITH

Dress from SAS

Carla from AZUL

-AZUL- Carla


IKON Ardent Eyes
By the way,

I hope you check it out to know Breast cancer campaign site.
http://www.breastcancercampaign.org/

much Love from Blossoms.


No comments: